Trade Update 9-10-2007

Monday, September 10, 2007 |

Here are my trade updates and new trades for today.


I added some new AUDNZD and GBPUSD trades today. I intend to come out of my hibernation today. I'll start placing small trades on selected pairs.


It seems like most of the pairs are moving again. Most pairs are caught on a range. Only AUDNZD and GBPUSD grabbed my attention because those two are on nice trending patterns.


Trading on Monday morning(Seoul Time) bothers me a bit. I want to trade before the Tokyo open when the markets are moving fast(due to the Aust/NZ markets) but OANDA is still in the weekend mode where they are still charging me the spreads for weekends which is double or triple the regular spreads. Well, next time I'll just keep my horses steady and wait for the Tokyo open.

P.S. Since most of the pairs are showing some signs of movement I am resuming my $1 test trades again.

0 comments: