Musings of the Recent Market Moves

Saturday, September 8, 2007 |

Yes, "Musings" is a word. I looked it up on Dictionary.com. It means in contemplation or meditation. I used ctrl+L to look it up. Dictionay.com has this nifty app where you can look up words on the fly. Just highlight the suspicious word and hit ctrl+L and Viola! pop-out comes the meaning. Here is the link:

http://www.cleverkeys.com/ck.html?p=home&os=

Back to my "musings".

Here is what I saw on most of the USD pairs, they already moved 2 days before the jobs data was released. The moves were only slight compared to the movement after the data was released. But I believe that these were precipitated by 1. people who have more access to such info and 2. smart traders who can read the market very well. This may not make any sense but what I am trying to say is these market movements before major data releases could be a give-away of how the market will react to the news.

Well, I'll see how this goes.

0 comments: