Forex Dreams

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 |

I have been bogged down lately by other more important things. I was not even able to finish my last post. As for my trade updates, I have nothing to show lately because I have been using stop losses and sometimes take profits so usually when I look at my trades in the morning, it is already gone, nada, zip etc.

This post is about something that I thought of when I first looked at the charts today. I wish that when I look at charts I would be able to say the following:

1. The price pattern looks good for a long term trade.
2. I would just make a short term trade on this one.
3. Hey this is on a bounce, I will a close my open trade and reverse(this actually happened this morning).
4. This market is too choppy for me, I will just wait it out(hardest to do).

What do I do to say all those stuff? I have no idea, one thing that I can only think of is practice or a couple of years of practice is translated into what people call "experience".

I am just a newbie to forex trading so I say to myself "Keep on Practicin'!".

0 comments: