Labo Dude!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007 |


Ang labo naman duuuude! Right when I announced that I will start some serious trading, the market went nuts. How come it feels like whatever kind of trading I do the market does a reverse of what I am thinking of.
My AUDNZD stop was taken out early yesterday and my GBPUSD was not changed.
Aigu!
I remember I said this a few posts ago, Never trade on a Monday!
Last night I was thinking about the probabilities of winning in the markets. Losers out number Winners. But I should remember that in the few instances that I win, I should ride those winners and let it run. About my losers, I should cut it short so that the amount lost is small compared to the amount that was won. That is all in theory of course, I still have to practice it so that I will be used to losing so much and winning so little.

1 comments:

avaavs said...

hi! Patty told me that you used to be in stocks too...baka you have a kakilala na stock analyst kung pwede macontact and ma interview for his or her views? thanks...kindly email me po at a.austria@gmail.com or ask ate patty for my number...thanks!!