I AM BACK PINOY FOREX TRADING WORLD!

Friday, September 18, 2009 |

Hello Pinoy Forex Trading World!

I am back and a I am hot!

I am trading again. I just cannot kick the habit of forex trading. It has been a good run for me since I last funded my account. It was probably 6 months or so I cannot remember but definitely not last year.

So far my NZDUSD trades have been going pretty well. I say trades meaning I already have like 9 open trades and I am still riding it. I am riding the bull wave.

I do not want to sound schizophrenic but I am starting to worry about the string of trades I did because everything is up and green that I am already thinking about when it will end and will it end with a bang. Some people do not get satisfied after all, I am winning but I am still worried.

We cant have it all.

0 comments: