Help Me Buy My Iphone, Iphone Fund Launch

Friday, September 18, 2009 |

I am launching my Iphone fund today.

I have renamed my toolbar on the right my Iphone Fund. I am kindly requesting all the charitable people in the forex world to spare me some of your Paypal cents to help me buy my Iphone.

If everyone would like to know why I am obsessed with the Iphone, here is why. I made a post long time ago about forex trading on an Iphone. Everytime I check my Google Analytics, that post has always brought me the most visits. It has still been bringing me site visit from Google search up to now.

But up to now I still have not gotten an Iphone yet. It is not that my obsession for it has waned but it is still not available in the country where I live. I am an expat in a country that is so technologically advanced that they can live without the Iphone. In fact an Iphone would probably be just low-tech compared with the phones that they have here. Still I would not exchange it for any of their high-tech phones.

Anyways I may still have to dream and salivate about Iphone until I can move to another country that worships the Iphone.

Your cents will be appreciated. Dollars will not be bad also.

Cheers! Happy Trading!

0 comments: