I am Long on USDJPY

Saturday, October 27, 2007 |

It has been a while since I last posted on this blog. Somehow I got disenchanted of the forex market because I had a sustained loosing streak. As in very sustained. I intend to start publishing how much I have in my account right now and I only have $170 left. I am down and out. In my mind I only have two more losses to take before I declare that I am flat out.

Anyway back to my recent trade. I am betting half of my capital on this one. I am short USDJPY. Its not that I am trading on tips but I really believe in this guy. I read on the news that the famous Jim Rogers is short the dollar and long the yen, yuan and the swiss francs. Here is the Reuters article:

http://www.reuters.com/article/businessNews/idUSL2474133320071024?feedType=RSS&feedName=businessNews&rpc=23&sp=true

I believe that Jim Rogers also profited big time during the recent subprime loans rout. I read also a long time ago even before this debacle exploded that he declared that this would happen and now it did happen.

I have a new investment idol now, it is Jim Rogers. I wish I could have his mind. I could know how he thinks and sees these things.

0 comments: